Thursday 9 August 2012

What a difference 5 months make

I can't believe I abandoned my Blog again..........

To be fair it's been absolutely mad. 5 months ago we were in the house (trying to sell), I was a law school and stuck working at Clarks......

Well we are STILL trying to sell the house..........but that is the only thing that is the same.

I finished law school in June and recently received a DISTINCTION....I was so chuffed after spending 2 years working my ass off, especially after losing Mum mid way through my first year. I feel really good coming through to the other side and I'm looking forward to my (hopefully) sucessful career.

I am now working in the dizzy heights of canary wharf (In one canada square...yes the one with the pyramid) as a paralegal. I'm really enjoying using my degree and learning on the job. I am currently looking for the elusive training contract......

Having a full time city job means that I have a slightly higher budget so have been splashing out at Topshop a little bit.

Here's what else I've been up to..............


Harry Potter studio tour was amazing and I thoroughly recommend a visit..............













No comments:

Post a Comment