Tuesday 20 March 2012

I heart spring bits

In my mounds of studying today I had a quick peruse at a couple of accessories I fancy......I've already spied out a few dresses a couple of posts ago!!As I was mentally styling those dresses I realised I needed a few accessorises to accompany them (I don't want them to be lonely!)

These are super cute with flowery material and bird/bow combo!!However at £10 I do think they are a tiny bit pricey. They are from the ever faitful accessorize

This is so cute and comes in a variety of colours/ways of attaching to your head. I love crown and glory, I think their items are so pretty and can really make your outfit. It's also £5 plus p+p. Which I don't think is too much, due to the statement it will make!

To match the hair band, this bag is soooooo cute and very minniemousesque. It's £25 and very, very pretty!Good ole Topshop

These are supercomfy and all real leather, I also like the purple lining. £29.99 so fairly expensive for sandals, but as they are clarks you know they'll last and due to the styling, they won't need to stay hidden next summer!

I really want to try the pixi range and at £20, this seems a good price (it comes with a free bag). They use natural ingredients so are good for a more sensitive skin type like moi. Chem them out on ASOS

These are big and beautiful baby and I already own them. They were in ASOS's top 50 picks last week and I picked them up for £8. They are sadly now back to £16, but being Jeepers Peepers I don't think that's too bad. They are lovely!!(Post to follow with them in I'm sure)

I have deffo got a heart trend going on!!!£8 from ASOS

I have featured these before....they are so cute I couldn't help but show them again. £44.99 from Clarks....they are unbelievably comfy, bring on payday
Am drinking jasmine tea in bed now.....gotta long day at College tomorrow. Coffee and gossip will get me through!!!Muchos Love,
axx

No comments:

Post a Comment