Wednesday 8 June 2011

Break for revision

I have my last exam on Monday (well untill August, when I'm retaking the ones I missed in February). Really worried about it now!I feel like I don't actually know anything!!!Ahhhhhh..... Oh well, I'm looking forward to just being able with getting sorted with the house!
I have been doing a teeny bit of shopping and have bought myself  a fab dress
And I have also treated myself to this top (hasn't arrived yet)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so cute, think it will look nice with shorts for Glasto!!!!

I cannot wait for Glastonbury, looking forward to really being able to relax, indulge and generally just get involved!!!

I also went to Zumba for the first time ( I know I'm slow) on Monday and I absolutely loved it. I haven't really done any exercise since February, so it felt great to do some. WIll also be good as I have put on SO much weight!! Hopefully it will lead me on to other things, I really would like to start running along the beach!
Right, I'm going to grab a cuppa tea and get on with it.
Love axxx

No comments:

Post a Comment