Tuesday 24 January 2012

Ebay= a couple of new bits for me


I have ebaying off all my unwanted and random pieces in my wardrobe that I haven't worn (or can't get into...sob) Therefore have treated myself to a couple of new bits....

I absolutely LOVE Harry Potter, and was lucky enough to kind of grow up with the series, Tescos at midnight running to get the book was always SO exciting!!
This is from Sawyer and Scout costing £9. I thoroughly recommend them. It came really quickly in lovely packaging

I have ordered this from ebay, I absolutely love the cute lace collar look, but struggle to find tops/dresses long enough for me. This I think is a great idea as I can just use it on dull ones that are long enough...Its a beautiful lace collar which is attached via a necklace. At £5.50 I thought it was a bit of a bargain.
I ordered this dress today and am hoping that it looks good on. I really love the colours, I think it will be really nice in the summer and for now with some snuggly accessories

It's half price on asos at the moment down from £55 to £27.50
I am also looking at getting both these pairs of shoes from Clarks whilst I still work there. Can't believe how trendy Clarks is becoming (It's great for me, especially as I get a staff discount)

The Tan loafers are a very reasonable £34.99 and the mega cute pumps are £44.99. I think the loafers are just classic and as my lived in new look ones are falling apart they will be perfect. The yellow pumps are very 60's and will look lovely in the summer teamed with a white dress and a sunny day.




I am also lusting after this Topshop dress, in my local store the normal range has about 10 variations but the tall range has it in a measely 3....ah well from the reviews online it sounds as if it is generally flattering to everyone and will quickly become a staple!
At £20 I think it is slightly steep however that's what good ole student discount is for!!!
I also quite fancy this Tshirt but again at £18 feel its a tad overpriced.....
It will look mega cute though :)
Now I'm not usually a fan of dotty Ps but this dress is so lovely and will be great for a special occasion ( I have a christening to go to in april)Also theres 25% off student discount at the mo!

£32 dress, but definitely a bit different

In other news has anyone been watching Call the midwidfe?I think its wonderful, and makes me cry a lot. House selling is all very stressful at the moment as is the looming exams, so have been doing a bit of baking to chill out (will do a post soon) Am getting good at honeycomb...which literally takes no time at all!!! Also last Weds my car decided to break down at college...thank god for my uncle who lives nearby who came and bought me a new battery and then fitted it for me in the pitch black rainy night...he is wonderful!!!Am looking forward to tomorrow night as BF's Dad is over and I'm going to cook them both Haggis,Neeps and Tatties with a Whisky sauce for Burns night!!!
Love axx

Love axx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for mentioning your Sawyer & Scout purchases in this post, I'm glad you liked them :)
    I love those shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete