Tuesday 21 December 2010

Big Pink Bargain

I could not believe when my BF informed me on Friday night (more about that later) that the Soap and Glory BIG PINK set which I had had my eye on for ages had been reduced from £60 to £25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE BOOTS!!!!Better still on Saturday morning he went and picked one up for me before they all went, I now have lots of new products to play with and review!!!

(Photo courtesy of www.soapandglory.com)

It contains full size packages of the following:

  • Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel (500ml)
  • The Righteous Butter Body Butter (300ml)
  • Flake Away Body Scrub (300ml)
  • Girligo Scented Body Moisturising Mist (100ml)
  • Glad Hair Day Ultra-Shine Super-Shampoo (250ml)
  • The Breakfast Scrub Body Smoother (300ml)
  • Hand Food Hydrating Hand Cream (125ml)
  • Scrub Your Nose In It Face Scrub And Mask (125ml)
  • Super Colour Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in ‘Pink Apricot,’ (7ml)
  • Off Your Face Cleansing Wipes (25 wipes)
  • Giant Super Sudsy Shower Puff 
The face wipes I already use so can review them first. :-D

Although quite expensive at the usual price of £4 for 25 face wipes they are really worth it. I am one of those girls that suffers from large pores and sensitive combined skin, the facewipes are great for both conditions. As they contain some magical big pore combatter after using the facewipes for a few weeks I have noticed that the pores on my nose (where it is truly awful) have shrunk quite considerably. I am also using the face wipes with S&G's pore shrinking moisturiser which is also helping. Regarding the combined and sensitive skin, the face wipes do not cause any irritation and I am left with smooth and refreshed skin post use. They also get rid of makeup well. All in all I give them an 8/10.


I will update about the weekend and my yummy treats tomorrow.
Night Night
axxx

1 comment:

  1. Happy days, that is an awesome reduction! I love their stuff :)

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    x

    ReplyDelete