Wednesday 8 December 2010

Ladies that Lunch

Today, My BFF Rosie and I went and watched a pre school nativity play about the angels who saw baby Jesus being born, but everyone was too busy to come!!Was very cute and I especially enjoyed the angels song about making themselves look pretty. We went for a spot of lunch at the Black Rabbit afterwards (gorgeous food, drink and views (http://www.hall-woodhouse.co.uk/pubs/pubwalks/blackrabbit.asp).

We also went into Arundel town and of course did a bit of Christmas shopping. Can't say what I got on here but there were some good bits. Theres so many little vintage jewellery shops in Arundel that are so beautiful. Also a great charity shop which is often host to some treasures due to the rather ridiculous amount of affluence in Arundel.

Sparks yard is a great shop with loads of quirky cooking bits in, smellies, Cath Kidston type bits and cutie presents. We stopped for a coffee in there and just had to share this beautiful Christmassy cupcake (to be honest it was so pretty I didn't want to eat it, it looked so cute).

Its not letting me upload it at the moment so will have to post it in my next post!!! I have lawschool tomorrow and am dreading the commute up to Guildford, however least it's the last one untill January!!!!On the super exciting side I also am going to see the Blood Red Shoes tomorrow at the Brighton concorde!!!!! They are an amazing Brighton two piece, really great stuff, def recommend them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEzKBUsyGYg

Anyway need sleep and snuggles now, nunite

Axxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment