Wednesday 1 December 2010

The cherry picker

So I've never blogged before and didn't really have any intention of doing so, but recently having sought fashion and beauty tips from blogs I've resolved to give one a go. Well My name is Alice, I'm 22 and attempting to become a solicitor, hence the blog name. I love pink and sparkly things and have recently developed an obsession with different coloured nails. My beauty obsessions are: Soap and Glory (anything), Model's Own nail varnish (though am starting to expand into other make up items- if anyone uses them please let me know how they are!!) and Bourjois!!!!!!

Fashion, I am your typical high-street girl. At 5" 10 I do find it hard to get well fitting clothes and often have to get bigger sizes :-( to get a better fit. I tend to shop at Topshop and Newlook (9/10 in the tall ranges) and at ASOS. I also have a few vintage pieces, including my yummy arran cardi that my Grandma knitted my Mum in the 70's!!Working in Clarks means that I am a bit of a Clarks girl, recently theres been loads of coverage of Clarks in Grazia, Vogue and various newspapers. I know it sounds unlikely but there are some really nice bits in there and not too ridiculous in price (if you can get them in the sale even better!!)

Well theres a bit about me, I'm off to have a bath and snuggle up with mulled wine and ugly betty, yum!!

Axxx

No comments:

Post a Comment